For four decades the Saint Thomas the Apostle School Carnival has offered old-fashioned family fun for our community and this year there’s “No Place Cooler.”
Start the countdown to November 10, 2018, the STA Carnival is coming to town!
Saint Thomas the Apostle School & Parish
What could be cooler than new technology? This year’s STA Carnival will support the purchase of additional Google Chromebooks™ to enhance technology instruction in grades 1-5.
- Faith Direct will be our payment platform for all online donations, registrations, and purchases made by credit card making it easier and faster for carnival goers to sign up and support our community goal.
- The much beloved Country Store is being transformed into a Winter Wonderland Christmas Marketplace.
- Two words: life-sized snowglobe. This snowy scene is the perfect backdrop for some winter wonderland photos for your family. Get some snowy snaps and download from a Carnival Dropbox.
"Early Bird" Ticket Sheets and Wristbands
"Early Bird" Discounts NOW AVAILABLE!
Don’t miss your chance to save $$$ and time in line. Orders are being accepted through Sunday, November 4. See details and ordering instructions below:
There are three easy options to get your order in!
- Download an order form here and turn in to School Office by 3pm on Friday, November 2nd.
- Visit the Early Bird Sales tables after weekend Masses October 27th/28th or November 3rd/4th.
- Pay by credit card through STA’s online e-giving platform Faith Direct here.
How you’ll receive your order:
- If you have a child enrolled at Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic School, you’re order will be packaged and delivered to your messenger child’s classroom (this is your youngest child enrolled) via Wednesday packet.
- If you DO NOT have a child enrolled at STA and submitted your order online through Faith Direct, your purchase will be packaged and available at the main Tickets booth day-of the event (November 10, 10am-3pm)
- PLEASE ADVISE: Wine and Beer Garden Adult Super Bundles will be available for pick-up at the Wine and Beer Garden day-of the event. Patrons must be 21+ only; ID will be checked at door.
Tshirt sales are now CLOSED.
ORDER DEADLINE: Thursday, October 11, 2018ESTIMATED DELIVERY TO YOUR MESSENGER CHILD'S CLASSROOM: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Each class will create advent calendars. Check back to see what our students have been creating to celebrate the coming Advent season.